TCI Q1 2013: Exporters’ confidence is high, but challenges remain
The latest DHL/British Chambers of Commerce TCI report, released today, revealed exporters’ confidence is high but mixed fortunes suggest challenges remain remain. Highlights of the report include:
- 41% of exporters said their export sales increased in Q1 2013
- 59% of exporters feel that their turnover will increase throughout 2013
- 50% believe their profitability will improve throughout 2013
- Volume of trade documents required of business exporting outside the EU is the second highest since records began
- Businesses looking to trade internationally should be taking advantage of the potential of Asia & emerging territories.
Read the full report here.