Nectar Business & DHL
Did you know DHL Express is the only courier company to offer Nectar points on your shipping?
Rewarding you for making everyday transactions like sending parcels, we’ve teamed up with Nectar Business so you can collect 2 Nectar points for every £1 spent with DHL. The average DHL Express customer collects 20,000 Nectar points a year on their shipping alone.
All you need to do to start collecting is link your eligible DHL Express account with your Nectar card below.
Link and start collecting points now
Frequently asked questions
- Am I eligible to collect Nectar points with DHL?
- If your DHL Express account is linked to one of our contract tariffs, is not exempt from surcharges and you do not re-sell DHL services – then congratulations, you can collect 2 Nectar points for every £1 spent with us! To check your eligibility either ask your account manager or email email@example.com
- How do I link my DHL and Nectar accounts?
- Go to dhlguide.co.uk/nectarbusiness and click on ‘Link my accounts’. You will need to know your DHL and Nectar account numbers, as well as your activation code, to complete the registration.
- What’s an activation code and how do I get one?
- An activation code allows you to link your DHL and Nectar accounts. If your DHL account qualifies for Nectar points, simply send an email containing your account number and company name to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Nectar Activation” in the subject line. Your account manager can also provide you with an activation code.
- When will I start receiving points with DHL?
- You will start receiving points once your DHL Express and Nectar accounts are linked. You will receive points for every shipment made during the month you log your card – and every month from then on!
- When will points show on my Nectar account?
- Points will show by the middle of the following month. So, for example, October points will show on your Nectar account by the middle of November.
- Who do I ask if my points are not right?
- All queries regarding points collected via your DHL account should be forwarded to email@example.com.
- Can I collect points using my existing personal Nectar card?
- If you already have a personal card, you can link this to your DHL account, provided you are the business owner/management or have their permission to do so.